FOR Summary – what you did learn in this part of the training
- a general understanding of central concepts, dimensions, and indicators of innovation competence
- to give examples of innovation competence behaviour
- to identify relevant behavioural clues in short sequences correctly
- to correctly allocate relevant behaviour to one of the five dimensions of the FINCODA barometer
- to correctly assess innovative aspects of behaviour in short video sequences
- to use the FINCODA barometer correctly and confidently
Using the FINCODA barometer to assess your own innovation competence
The online survey system allows individuals, businesses, and universities to measure a person’s capacity for innovation and access individual and group developmental reports that help users become innovators.
What happens after the assessment?
Upon completing the survey, you may access a report that identifies the dimensions in which you can develop: creativity, critical thinking, initiative, teamwork, and networking.
The development feedback is based on the five dimensions.